The Kitty Tube GEN 2/GEN 3 Double Insulation Option with Scratch Guard™ (Insulation only - Kitty Tube shell not included with this option) | Free Shipping
Upgrade your new or existing Kitty Tube now with the GEN 2/GEN 3 Double Insulation option with Scratch Guard.
Free Shipping to contiguous USA
Order this accessory with the purchase of a new Kitty Tube, and get a discounted price of $38.99- Save $21.00
The new GEN 2/GEN 3 Kitty Tube double insulated liner option will double the insulation value of the Kitty Tube. Installation is easy, and it will fit all previous model Kitty Tubes that have a “Kitty Tube” logo on the side. This new accessory is perfect for 1-2 cats, as it creates a smaller space to keep your cats warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
NOTE: This option is installed INSIDE of an already insulated Kitty Tube.
- All interior surfaces of the Double Insulation Liner have the new Scratch Guard™ interior.
- Fits easily into all previous model Kitty Tubes with a Kitty Tube logo on the side
- Can be ordered alone, or pre-installed with a new Kitty Tube. (Discounted if ordered at time of purchase of any Kitty Tube model.)
- This assembly doubles the insulation value of the Kitty Tube.
- The double insulated assembly also creates an important secondary insulated air space between the ceiling and the outer lid.
- This assembly will drastically keep the Kitty Tube warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- After installation, the same custom pet pillow, straw, or heaters will fit as normal.
- Up to 2 cats will comfortably fit inside the Kitty Tube when the double assembly is installed.
Pictures are for illustration purposes. Product does not include the Kitty Tube shell shown in the pictures. The double insulation option MUST be used in conjunction with the main insulation.
In the box: 1- wrapper for the walls, 1- interior top disc, 1- T channel to secure the insulation together.
Keeping my kitty warm and happy
Posted by Claire on 29th Dec 2016
The Kitty Tube has been wonderful in our winter weather. We have the heater mat and the original insulation, but I found that when the temps are in the 20s, kitty's back has been cold when he comes out of the tube. So I added the extra insulation a few days ago. The weather has not been as cold now, but I can already feel the difference when I put my hand inside. Thank you for a great product.