The Kitty Tube Generation 3 – with Custom Pet Pillow | Free Shipping
Free Shipping to contiguous USA
Feel free to call our customer service dept. if you need assistance with your order. 715-377-2133
The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 is Guaranteed to keep the weather out and is simply the highest quality, best insulated outdoor cat house on the market today!
Kitty Tube-Generation 3 Outdoor insulated cat house includes:
- Main Door Awning with Flap: The main door awning improves rain/snow protection and includes a gasket to eliminate any water weepage around the edges. The clear removable flap door has also been designed to repel wind. This clear door flap can be installed and removed easily without tools. It will help keep heat inside the Kitty Tube during cold weather seasons. This new awning/door flap combination will fit all previous model Kitty Tubes that have the Kitty Tube LOGO on the sides. NOTE: This awning is also available for all older model Kitty Tubes. See separate listing.
- Top Lid Vent Cap: This cap is needed to eliminate moisture laden air that can build up under the top lid. This moisture laden air can cause condensation in certain temperature swings. This cap serves the same purpose as the vents on the roof of your own home that expel excessive moisture in the winter and heat in the summer. This new vent cap is very important in maintaining a dry interior for your cat. NOTE: This cap is also sold separately to install on all older model Kitty Tubes, and will greatly improve its performance. A 1½ inch hole is needed on the top dead center of the lid to install. We recommend using a standard 1½ inch hole saw to make this hole.
- Scratch Guard™ Insulation: The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 Scratch Guard™ and vapor proof insulation is now easy to remove and clean. The new Scratch Guard™ material on all interior surfaces is moisture proof, mold proof, mildew proof and bacteria proof. Deodorizing and sanitizing of the interior is now a breeze, as cat urine or spray from a male cat will not soak into the Scratch Guard™. The Scratch Guard™ material will virtually eliminate damage from clawing and will considerably reduce condensation from forming in cold temperatures.
- Ventilation Hand Hole Awnings: The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 includes awnings that protect the handle/ventilator holes in the lid from rain and snow. These awnings also provide a comfortable handle when removing the lid or moving the Kitty Tube.
- Drainage System: The bottom surface of the Kitty Tube-Generation 3 is slightly elevated off the ground and incorporates a built in channel and drainage system to eliminate any subsequent moisture that might enter the Kitty Tube due to unforeseen circumstances.
The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 provides a safe, economical and maintenance free shelter for your cat. Designed for outdoor use, the Kitty Tube is fully insulated to be cool in the summer and ultra warm in the winter. The shell is made from post consumer recycled milk and detergent bottles making the Kitty Tube a very green product AND The Kitty Tube is MADE IN THE USA!
The Kitty Tube has a removable top lid, is seamless in construction and is environmentally friendly due to the post consumer recycled content. The one piece construction provides for a smooth interior which is easily cleaned with a simple spray of the garden hose. The dome lid keeps your pet dry in even the heaviest of rains. The geometric shape resists wind and is naturally preferred by cats. The high quality, fully insulated Kitty Tube is strongly recommended for all outdoor cats and also creates a safe and secure haven if your cat is to give birth.
About our 1 door design: The unique door design provides easy passage for your cat, but will not allow a predator like dogs or coyotes to get to your cat. The Kitty Tube was intentionally designed with only one door. There are several reasons for this design:
- With one door, the exceptionally insulated Kitty Tube will retain the majority of the heat your cat produces inside, compared to other designs with two doors that allow excessive air movement through the shelter.
- One door will keep your cat safe and secure as predators cannot fit their head inside the unique door design of The Kitty Tube. Most small animals such as possums or raccoons are generally not a life threatening danger to your cat.
- We feel it is a misconception to provide a second door for an escape in case of a predator attack. If your cat leaves their safe haven of The Kitty Tube, it is now vulnerable to be caught by predators. Predators such as dogs and coyotes know how to catch a fleeing cat.
- Most kittens born inside of a Kitty Tube are NOT moved as usual by their mother, as they feel safe inside!
Product Features and specs.
- The Kitty Tube provides an economical, safe, and secure home for up to 3 cats. (Only 2 cats if you have the double insulated option.)
- The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 comes complete with a fully insulated shell, a removable top lid, custom pet pillow, a main door awning with removable clear flap door, a vent cap for the top lid, a rubber plug for the optional heater hole and 2 hand hole awnings to protect the top ventilation holes.
- The Kitty Tube is fully insulated on floor, walls and roof with quality, high R value insulation. All with the Scratch Guard™.
- The built in lifting handles can be adjusted to supply full flow through air ventilation for the summer and can be closed for the winter.
- The Kitty Tube shell is very durable with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or fade.
- The dimensions are 24″ round x 24″ tall with lid on.
- The Kitty Tube is made from post consumer content, consisting of recycled milk and detergent bottles. The Kitty Tube is an extremely green product The Kitty Tube is MADE IN THE USA!– you are supporting many American businesses and their families with your purchase of The Kitty Tube.
The Kitty Tube name and design is TM protected. Patents pending.
#1 KITTY MANSION
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Nov 2017
I have to say that the Kitty Tube ended up being even better than I expected. Very easy to put together. Well thought out design. This thing will last for years and my outdoor cats ( Peg & Fluff) are going to love it ! I think you should be working for NASA ! Thanks for the best possible kitty home.
Best little cathouse around!
Posted by Unknown on 30th Aug 2017
Just got kitty tube a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier with it. So easy to set up and very sturdy! I used to have a cedar cathouse that was Very difficult to assemble, impossible to clean, and although "insulated" still quite drafty and not quite waterproof. Kitty tube has none of those drawbacks and seems much more durable in the long run.
One of my two porch ferals has already made use of it, and I'm just waiting for the other to join her...
I'm sure they'll both stay nice and warm with the heating pad once the weather turns cold here in eastern PA and there'd even be room for a third kitty to snuggle in!
Great value for the $ !!!
Posted by oreosmeow on 6th Mar 2017
New neighbors moved in a little under a year ago with 4 cats, all unaltered. After two litters, I said enough and started trapping. I also felt badly that their, ahem, "people" do nothing for them, allowing them to totally fend for themselves. I decided to set up a feeding station and a place for them to hunker down at night.
My cat rescuer friend suggested the Kitty Tube. It's awesome. From the moment I put it out, every cat has shown interest. But last night, for the very first time (and during a rare snowstorm), one of the boys finally took the plunge and went in. Yay! I have a WiFi camera positioned outside the door and it was fun to see him bathing and rolling on his back inside.
Back to purchase a second Kitty Tube (I'd like mom-cat to use one, she deserves a cozy place) as well as a couple of the heated pads.
Thank you, Kitty Tube! I feel so much better, knowing that in giving these cats a measure of care and comfort that they don't get at "home."
Posted by Jon G on 16th Jan 2017
This is a quality product that is well designed using quality materials. We ordered this after reviewing the videos and the superior ratings provided by others that have purchased this product. A little pricey but when you consider the quality and all that is included it is well worth the price. Very easy assembly, fast two day prepaid Fed Ex shipment and should last many years. One minor suggestion would be to enlarge the hole located near the bottom to 1" in order to allow an electric plug to pass thru.
AWESOME COMPANY TO DEAL WITH!
Posted by Susan Shearer-Wiegman on 15th Jan 2017
This is my second purchase of a Kitty Tube because my three outside cats suddenly decided they didn't want to share theirs with the one. This wasn't in place for 30 seconds when the outcast pranced right in and made it hers. Always warm and toasty with the electric heating pad. We have these set-up in an outdoor storage area so they are out of the wind and elements. Very well made and insulated. It could be below zero and the cats come out of it all nice and warm. We live in northern IL so have some harsh winters. The cats come out to eat and poop, then run back in to stay warm. Mommy Kitty is getting old and her bones appreciate the heated seclusion. I must comment on the awesome customer service. You are dealing with a wonderful family who really care and provide incredible customer service. I just can't say enough positive things about the Kitty Tube and this awesome company. Do not hesitate to buy one.
Posted by Kimberly Rodgers on 27th Dec 2016
I love, love, LOVE the Kitty Tube! Our outdoor kitty has been in it non-stop. We had a horrible cold snap in Texas a week or so ago and Dolly was dry, warm and happy.