Free Shipping to contiguous USA
The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 is Guaranteed to keep the weather out and is simply the highest quality, best insulated outdoor cat house on the market today!
Kitty Tube-Generation 3 Outdoor insulated cat house includes:
- Main Door Awning with Flap: The main door awning improves rain/snow protection and includes a gasket to eliminate any water weepage around the edges. The clear removable flap door has also been designed to repel wind. This clear door flap can be installed and removed easily without tools. It will help keep heat inside the Kitty Tube during cold weather seasons. This new awning/door flap combination will fit all previous model Kitty Tubes that have the Kitty Tube LOGO on the sides. NOTE: This awning is also available for all older model Kitty Tubes. See separate listing.
- Top Lid Vent Cap: This cap is needed to eliminate moisture laden air that can build up under the top lid. This moisture laden air can cause condensation in certain temperature swings. This cap serves the same purpose as the vents on the roof of your own home that expel excessive moisture in the winter and heat in the summer. This new vent cap is very important in maintaining a dry interior for your cat. NOTE: This cap is also sold separately to install on all older model Kitty Tubes, and will greatly improve its performance. A 1½ inch hole is needed on the top dead center of the lid to install. We recommend using a standard 1½ inch hole saw to make this hole.
- Scratch Guard™ Insulation: The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 Scratch Guard™ and vapor proof insulation is now easy to remove and clean. The new Scratch Guard™ material on all interior surfaces is moisture proof, mold proof, mildew proof and bacteria proof. Deodorizing and sanitizing of the interior is now a breeze, as cat urine or spray from a male cat will not soak into the Scratch Guard™. The Scratch Guard™ material will virtually eliminate damage from clawing and will considerably reduce condensation from forming in cold temperatures.
- Ventilation Hand Hole Awnings: The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 includes awnings that protect the handle/ventilator holes in the lid from rain and snow. These awnings also provide a comfortable handle when removing the lid or moving the Kitty Tube.
- Drainage System: The bottom surface of the Kitty Tube-Generation 3 is slightly elevated off the ground and incorporates a built in channel and drainage system to eliminate any subsequent moisture that might enter the Kitty Tube due to unforeseen circumstances.
The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 provides a safe, economical and maintenance free shelter for your cat. Designed for outdoor use, the Kitty Tube is fully insulated to be cool in the summer and ultra warm in the winter. The shell is made from post consumer recycled milk and detergent bottles making the Kitty Tube a very green product AND The Kitty Tube is MADE IN THE USA!
The Kitty Tube has a removable top lid, is seamless in construction and is environmentally friendly due to the post consumer recycled content. The one piece construction provides for a smooth interior which is easily cleaned with a simple spray of the garden hose. The dome lid keeps your pet dry in even the heaviest of rains. The geometric shape resists wind and is naturally preferred by cats. The high quality, fully insulated Kitty Tube is strongly recommended for all outdoor cats and also creates a safe and secure haven if your cat is to give birth.
About our 1 door design: The unique door design provides easy passage for your cat, but will not allow a predator like dogs or coyotes to get to your cat. The Kitty Tube was intentionally designed with only one door. There are several reasons for this design:
- With one door, the exceptionally insulated Kitty Tube will retain the majority of the heat your cat produces inside, compared to other designs with two doors that allow excessive air movement through the shelter.
- One door will keep your cat safe and secure as predators cannot fit their head inside the unique door design of The Kitty Tube. Most small animals such as possums or raccoons are generally not a life threatening danger to your cat.
- We feel it is a misconception to provide a second door for an escape in case of a predator attack. If your cat leaves their safe haven of The Kitty Tube, it is now vulnerable to be caught by predators. Predators such as dogs and coyotes know how to catch a fleeing cat.
- Most kittens born inside of a Kitty Tube are NOT moved as usual by their mother, as they feel safe inside!
Product Features and specs.
- The Kitty Tube provides an economical, safe, and secure home for up to 3 cats. (Only 2 cats if you have the double insulated option.)
- The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 comes complete with a fully insulated shell, a removable top lid, custom pet pillow, a main door awning with removable clear flap door, a vent cap for the top lid, a rubber plug for the optional heater hole and 2 hand hole awnings to protect the top ventilation holes.
- The Kitty Tube is fully insulated on floor, walls and roof with quality, high R value insulation. All with the Scratch Guard™.
- The built in lifting handles can be adjusted to supply full flow through air ventilation for the summer and can be closed for the winter.
- The Kitty Tube shell is very durable with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or fade.
- The dimensions are 24″ round x 24″ tall with lid on.
- The Kitty Tube is made from post consumer content, consisting of recycled milk and detergent bottles. The Kitty Tube is an extremely green product The Kitty Tube is MADE IN THE USA!– you are supporting many American businesses and their families with your purchase of The Kitty Tube.
The Kitty Tube name and design is TM protected. Patents pending.
Call our service department for order assistance 715.377.2133
I ordered one Kitty Tube. I am hoping my outdoors cats love it. I will oder more if they do.
This is a great product, sturdy well made and easy to put together. I did a lot of research on a cat houses and this one I felt would be good for winter and summer. The pillow is cute and quite soft. So glad I found the Kitty Tube.
This is the best no maintenance cat house I have ever seen. Extremely high quality, easy to put together or replace parts in future years, I just can't say enough nice things about this house. I bought it for a feral cat I am caring for outside. He loves it!
I have 6 Kitty Tubes now for the ferrel cats outside. I live out in the country and Mother Nature took my 130 year old barn down ( she had a good life) . there is still cubby holes all through the barn,bt some cats needed help. They took to them quite easily. The Kitty Tube is easy to assemble and in no time the cats had a home. Thank You for your product.
My review will speak for itself as this is the second tube we have purchased . We loved the first one so much and so does "Sophie" that we have purchased another one for the garage. Sometimes we like to put her in there when it storms, and the garage can get as cold as outside so she now has two places to nap and hide :)
I purchased a kitty tube for a stray mommy cat and her two kittens. They started using it in minutes upon opening the box. It keeps the water out, and the heat in. The company was also easy to work with as well. The kitty tube arrived in less than a week. A part was missing when it arrived, and they shipped the missing piece along with a tracking number to my email in mere minutes. The only thing I wish is that it was just a tad bit larger, so all three cats could fit inside once they are full grown. I will have to order another one in a few months. I believe it would easily fit two full-grown cats, but not 3
Great organization, very responsive, concerned about safety. Items are extremely durable. My “feral” outdoor cats love the Kitty Tube and the heating pads.
Fast ship, excellent quality and our stray cat loves it! We added dual insulation and heated pad. Spendy, but Absolutely worth it! There’s no reason this won’t last for many years. Highly recommend!
We have a cat, who use to be a stray but decided to move in with us. As the weather has gotten colder she's been staying indoors over night. Just recently we went out of town and I was concerned about her being outside with the temperature dropping to freezing a couple of nights we were gone. I ordered the tube to try to have some sort of shelter for her, but I wasn't sure she'd use it as she's still a little skittish at times. It arrived very promptly. Unfortunately, our kitty was having none of it with the plastic flap and awning. I removed the awning and flaps in hopes that would help. Thankfully, the day before we were going to head out of town I came home, and for once she didn't run out to meet the car. On inspection she was curled up snug inside the tube. We may try to add the awning later to see if she'll accept it, but for now the tube is on a covered porch so it's not an issue. I love the piece of mind the tube provides me for our still very independent outdoor cat.