Free Shipping to contiguous USA
Feel free to call our customer service dept. if you need assistance with your order. 715-377-2133
The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 is Guaranteed to keep the weather out and is simply the highest quality, best insulated outdoor cat house on the market today!
Kitty Tube-Generation 3 Outdoor insulated cat house includes:
- Main Door Awning with Flap: The main door awning improves rain/snow protection and includes a gasket to eliminate any water weepage around the edges. The clear removable flap door has also been designed to repel wind. This clear door flap can be installed and removed easily without tools. It will help keep heat inside the Kitty Tube during cold weather seasons. This new awning/door flap combination will fit all previous model Kitty Tubes that have the Kitty Tube LOGO on the sides. NOTE: This awning is also available for all older model Kitty Tubes. See separate listing.
- Top Lid Vent Cap: This cap is needed to eliminate moisture laden air that can build up under the top lid. This moisture laden air can cause condensation in certain temperature swings. This cap serves the same purpose as the vents on the roof of your own home that expel excessive moisture in the winter and heat in the summer. This new vent cap is very important in maintaining a dry interior for your cat. NOTE: This cap is also sold separately to install on all older model Kitty Tubes, and will greatly improve its performance. A 1½ inch hole is needed on the top dead center of the lid to install. We recommend using a standard 1½ inch hole saw to make this hole.
- Scratch Guard™ Insulation: The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 Scratch Guard™ and vapor proof insulation is now easy to remove and clean. The new Scratch Guard™ material on all interior surfaces is moisture proof, mold proof, mildew proof and bacteria proof. Deodorizing and sanitizing of the interior is now a breeze, as cat urine or spray from a male cat will not soak into the Scratch Guard™. The Scratch Guard™ material will virtually eliminate damage from clawing and will considerably reduce condensation from forming in cold temperatures.
- Ventilation Hand Hole Awnings: The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 includes awnings that protect the handle/ventilator holes in the lid from rain and snow. These awnings also provide a comfortable handle when removing the lid or moving the Kitty Tube.
- Drainage System: The bottom surface of the Kitty Tube-Generation 3 is slightly elevated off the ground and incorporates a built in channel and drainage system to eliminate any subsequent moisture that might enter the Kitty Tube due to unforeseen circumstances.
The Feral Option Kitty Tube comes with straw. Straw is the preferred bedding for feral cats as it resists moisture and retains body heat as the cats can burrow into the straw. This option is recommended by most Cat Rescue Groups.
The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 provides a safe, economical and maintenance free shelter for your cat. Designed for outdoor use, the Kitty Tube is fully insulated to be cool in the summer and ultra warm in the winter. The shell is made from post consumer recycled milk and detergent bottles making the Kitty Tube a very green product AND The Kitty Tube is MADE IN THE USA!
The Kitty Tube has a removable top lid, is seamless in construction and is environmentally friendly due to the post consumer recycled content. The one piece construction provides for a smooth interior which is easily cleaned with a simple spray of the garden hose. The dome lid keeps your pet dry in even the heaviest of rains. With the included straw, this Kitty Tube will provide your cat a safe, secure and dry home. The geometric shape resists wind and is naturally preferred by cats. The high quality, fully insulated Kitty Tube is strongly recommended for all outdoor cats and also creates a safe and secure haven if your cat is to give birth.
About our 1 door design: The unique door design provides easy passage for your cat, but will not allow a predator like dogs or coyotes to get to your cat. The Kitty Tube was intentionally designed with only one door. There are several reasons for this design:
- With one door, the exceptionally insulated Kitty Tube will retain the majority of the heat your cat produces inside, compared to other designs with two doors that allow excessive air movement through the shelter.
- One door will keep your cat safe and secure as predators cannot fit their head inside the unique door design of The Kitty Tube. Most small animals such as possums or raccoons are generally not a life threatening danger to your cat.
- We feel it is a misconception to provide a second door for an escape in case of a predator attack. If your cat leaves their safe haven of The Kitty Tube, it is now vulnerable to be caught by predators. Predators such as dogs and coyotes know how to catch a fleeing cat.
- Most kittens born inside of a Kitty Tube are NOT moved as usual by their mother, as they feel safe inside!
Product Features and specs.
- The Kitty Tube provides an economical, safe, and secure home for up to 3 cats. (Only 2 cats if you have the double insulated option.)
- The Kitty Tube-Generation 3 comes complete with a fully insulated shell, a removable top lid, enough straw for up to 2 changes, a main door awning with removable clear flap door, a vent cap for the top lid, a rubber plug for the optional heater hole and 2 hand hole awnings to protect the top ventilation holes.
- The Kitty Tube is fully insulated on floor, walls and roof with quality, high R value insulation. All with the Scratch Guard™.
- The built in lifting handles can be adjusted to supply full flow through air ventilation for the summer and can be closed for the winter.
- The Kitty Tube shell is very durable with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or fade.
- The dimensions are 24″ round x 24″ tall with lid on.
- The Kitty Tube is made from post consumer content, consisting of recycled milk and detergent bottles. The Kitty Tube is an extremely green product The Kitty Tube is MADE IN THE USA!– you are supporting many American businesses and their families with your purchase of The Kitty Tube.
The Kitty Tube name and design is TM protected. Patents pending.
The kitty tube was easy to assemble with written instructions alone, though I still did watch the videos that were suggested. Received kitty tube gen 3 last Thursday. My stray, pregnant tortoiseshell went inside and exited quickly. She wanted nothing to do with it. Friday came and she still refused to go inside...even with the heavy rains we were having. Saturday morning...another male stray (neutered) became curious and ventured toward the kitty tube. She hissed him away and went back to eating her morning meal. I went inside and checked on the strays about 30 minutes later to clean their bowls. I called out to her and she peered out from the kitty tube entrance! SUCCESS!!!! She had finally gone inside out of the rain. After returning inside for awhile, I found her two hours later, still in the tube...but she wasn’t alone. She had her four beautiful kittens with her! The kitty tube had kept her and the newborns safe and dry the last couple of days now. They all seem very content, and healthy thus far. The straw makes for a comfy bed for all of them and the tube is well designed. I do wish there was some way to see into the tube better, to check on the occupants. I place my phone in the handle/vent hole and take a picture to make sure they are well. I don’t want to disturb them though. I’m truly glad I made this purchase.
This is such a great product and the third generation has a few improvements that make it even better than before. Double side insulation and double insulated tops make it safe and secure from harsh weather.
I just bought my third kitty tube. I have several outdoor strays and they all took pretty quickly to the houses. I have two that even share one of the houses. You won’t find a better outdoor kitty house so don’t even look any further. Believe me I did my research.
Customer service is also top notch.
Just received my 6th & 7th Kitty Tubes. I’m trying to add at least one to each colony. Will gradually replace all existing homemade shelters with kitty tubes. Would replace immediately but budget won’t allow. A little pricey but far superior to any other shelter I’ve seen.
I love this house , ferals got inside the first night , so easy to assemble , wish i would have know how much i would love it , next time they go on sale , i'm ordering 2 more . loved the fast shipping , defenitely a great purchase .
I am so impressed with this product! High quality, easy to assemble, and very functional. I have a very wild feral cat that needed a dry shelter to escape our cold Iowa winter and this absolutely fits the bill. I have ferals off and on and look forward to using this shelter for many years. Love the fact that replacement parts are available too! Thank you for a great high quality product!
This is my second Kitty Tube and they are great! I wish every outdoor cat could have one.
This is PURRFECT for my poor feral kitties who have to endure the cold winters of WV.
My outdoor kitties immidiately hopped inside, they love it.
Now I can sleep well at night knowing they're toasty warm and dry.
The build quality is fantastic, you can tell that these people care about kitties.