The Kitty Tube is Guaranteed to keep the weather out and is simply the highest quality, best insulated outdoor cat house on the market today!
The Kitty Tube with Pet Pillow comes with:
- Door Awning & Clear Flap Door: The door awning improves rain/snow protection and includes a gasket to eliminate any water weepage around the edges. The clear flap door is designed to repel wind and help keep heat inside the Kitty Tube during cold weather seasons. The clear flap door can be installed and removed easily without tools. NOTE: The door awning set is also available for all older model Kitty Tubes with a logo. See separate listing.
- Vent Cap & Gasket: The vent cap was created to eliminate moisture laden air that can build up under the top lid. This moisture laden air can cause condensation in certain temperature swings. The vent cap serves the same purpose as the vents on the roof of your own home that expel excessive moisture in the winter and heat in the summer. The vent cap is very important in maintaining a dry interior for your cat. NOTE: This cap is also sold separately to install on all older model Kitty Tubes and will greatly improve its performance. A 1½ inch hole is needed on the top dead center of the lid to install. We recommend using a standard 1½ inch hole saw to make this hole.
- Main Insulation with Scratch Guard™: This insulation set will cover the walls, floor and ceiling of The Kitty Tube. The Kitty Tube Scratch Guard™ and vapor proof insulation is easy to remove and clean. The new Scratch Guard™ material on all interior surfaces is moisture proof, mold proof, mildew proof and bacteria proof. Deodorizing and sanitizing of the interior is now a breeze, as cat urine or spray from a male cat will not soak into the Scratch Guard™. The Scratch Guard™ material will virtually eliminate damage from clawing and will considerably reduce condensation from forming in cold temperatures.
- Ventilation Hand Hole Awnings: The Kitty Tube includes awnings that protect the handle/ventilator holes in the lid from rain and snow. These awnings also provide a comfortable handle when removing the lid or moving the Kitty Tube.
The Kitty Tube provides a safe, economical and maintenance free shelter for your cat. Designed for outdoor use, The Kitty Tube is fully insulated to be cool in the summer and ultra warm in the winter. The shell is made from post consumer recycled milk and detergent bottles making the Kitty Tube a very green product AND The Kitty Tube is MADE IN THE USA!
The Kitty Tube has a removable top lid, is seamless in construction and is environmentally friendly due to the post consumer recycled content. The one piece construction provides for a smooth interior which is easily cleaned with a simple spray of the garden hose. The dome lid keeps your pet dry in even the heaviest of rains. The geometric shape resists wind and is naturally preferred by cats. The high quality, fully insulated Kitty Tube is strongly recommended for all outdoor cats and also creates a safe and secure haven if your cat is to give birth.
About our 1 door design: The unique door design provides easy passage for your cat, but will not allow a predator like dogs or coyotes to get to your cat. The Kitty Tube was intentionally designed with only one door. There are several reasons for this design:
- With one door, the exceptionally insulated Kitty Tube will retain the majority of the heat your cat produces inside, compared to other designs with two doors that allow excessive air movement through the shelter.
- One door will keep your cat safe and secure as predators cannot fit their head inside the unique door design of The Kitty Tube. Most small animals such as possums or raccoons are generally not a life threatening danger to your cat.
- We feel it is a misconception to provide a second door for an escape in case of a predator attack. If your cat leaves their safe haven of The Kitty Tube, it is now vulnerable to be caught by predators. Predators such as dogs and coyotes know how to catch a fleeing cat.
- Most kittens born inside of a Kitty Tube are NOT moved as usual by their mother, as they feel safe inside!
Product Features and specs.
- The Kitty Tube provides an economical, safe, and secure home for up to 3 cats. (Only 2 cats if you have the double insulated option.)
- The Kitty Tube comes complete with a fully insulated shell, a removable top lid, custom pet pillow, a main door awning with removable clear flap door, a vent cap for the top lid, a rubber plug for the optional heater hole and 2 hand hole awnings to protect the top ventilation holes.
- The Kitty Tube is fully insulated on floor, walls and roof with quality, high R value insulation. All with the Scratch Guard™.
- The hand hole openings can be adjusted to supply full flow through air ventilation for the summer and can be closed for the winter.
- The Kitty Tube shell is very durable with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or fade.
- The dimensions are 24″ round x 24″ tall with lid on.
- The bottom surface of The Kitty Tube is slightly elevated off the ground and incorporates a built in channel and drainage system to eliminate any subsequent moisture that might enter The Kitty Tube due to unforeseen circumstances.
The Kitty Tube name and design is TM protected. Patents pending.
Call our service department for order assistance 715.377.2133
Fast delivery and easy assembly made this a perfect choice for my cat.
Bought two for feral colonies in Alabama. Happiest cats in the Southeast. No more cold rainy nights. Best shelter ever. Thank you Kitty Tube.
In December 2019 I ordered replacement parts and a
second Kitty Tube with pillow and heater. I needed these items ASAP as we were leaving on vacation. I received incredible customer service from the owner when the shipment got unintentionally delayed. The items were immediate shipped out and received in plenty of time to set up for my cats. All three of my cats love napping and sleeping in them. I don’t have to worry about them in the wintertime if they won’t come inside. These cat houses are so durable and stay dry with all the new improvements made over the years. Don’t waste your money on cheaper products - this is the only cat house you will EVER need.
Perfect home for a feral cat in our neighborhood. Removable insulation for winter into summer months. We bought the heating pad and kitty pillow. Out of all our options, we thought the Kitty Tube was the most functional, attractive, easiest to put together. Our stray and feral cats are enjoying it which gives me peace of mind.
I purchased the Kitty Tube a few years ago and then purchased another one. My feral cat Stewart loves it! This is probably the best safe, warm and secure housing you can purchase for your outside cats. Extremely durable and I would recommend this to anyone who has feral cats. The only thing I have done is purchased replacement insulation for my older Kitty Tube. Very good idea and this is the best protection you can get.
Sturdy, well-made, excellent protection from the elements (Michigan winter). Bought the kitty heating pad, which is also high quality. (The heat level is very low, barely noticeable, but doubtless feels toasty warm inside the Kitty Tube.) Now if only our two strays would be brave enough to sleep in it all night! Maybe next month when it really gets cold? 100% worth the cost.
My (now tame) feral kitty Binx does not have the option to come inside, due to a precedent set by our dogs. SO the kitty tube is a nice option for our new fur friend to stay warm on a winter night. He has a warming pad in there too. He doesn't stay in it 100% of the time. When he is in there, he is constantly purring. So that's a review from the consumer himself. Binx approves of the double insulated kitty tube!
Easy to assemble and at present I have 7 of them. The feral cats or community cats love them. Especially since my Barn is only 3 foot tall now. Mother Nature destroyed it after 128 years. Need I say more?
have had it a month. the cat loves it. order of magnitude better than other outdoor cat kennels we've tried!