The Kitty Tube Safe Low Voltage Outdoor Electric Heating Pad with Soft Fabric Cover
Our soft and flexible heating pad is always on, emitting a consistent, low level of warmth that, in conjunction with the Kitty Tube's insulation and design, creates a cozy cocoon to keep your cat warm and comfortable in cold weather. No need to mess around with thermostat settings or concerns that the pad it too hot for your feline friend. This low voltage, always on heat is all you need to help keep your Kitty Tube toasty warm in the cold weather.
This heater is of a SAFE design as there is no high voltage power inside the Kitty Tube. This design eliminates the risk of fire or electrocution to your pet. The plug in adapter and cord are waterproof and safe to use outdoors and can be used with a outdoor rated extension cord if needed.
- Always on, soft, warm and completely rated for outdoor use
- Safe low voltage design
- The Kitty Tube heating pad provides continuous heat which will never exceed 104 degrees Fahrenheit. (105 degrees F is the maximum safe temperature for cats)
- AC 100-240 Volt input. 12 volt DC output to the heater. Power consumption is 18 watts
- Rated and tested for indoor and outdoor use. The heater and all components are fully sealed and waterproof.
- Measures approx. 16" round
- Safe to use on top of either our pillow or straw bedding.
- Size gives kitty the option to lay on the heating pad or next to it.
- The cord length runs approximately 4' chew proof plus 4' regular cord from outlet to the Kitty Tube.
- Breakaway cord design allows the heating pad cord to be run through a small, designated hole on the side of The Kitty Tube.
12 month replacement warranty from date of purchase. Warranty covers manufacturers defects, and does not include physical damage or abuse. Replacement warranty covers original purchase only. (See info under Shipping and Returns for more details.)
How to test to see if your heater is functioning properly:
Since our Kitty Tube Heating Pad is so low voltage, sometimes customers wonder if it is functioning properly. To test this, bring the heater indoors and roll it into a burrito shape. Plug it in for 10 minutes and then slip your hand inside. If it is warm, then it is working properly. This low voltage, always on heat is all you need to help keep your Kitty Tube toasty warm in the cold weather.